I decided to paint my front door this weekend... It is a vast improvement to the ugly black with gold fixtures... But I learned a lot about myself by doing this.
1. I seriously overestimate my abilities
2. I seriously underestimate the time commitment
3. I rely heavily on my amazing husband to bring me back to reality and to help out
4. I am the worlds worst spray painter
5. That grease and orange sticky stuff is supposed to be there so the lock actually locks.
Some pretty good life lessons I think!