Friday, April 30, 2010

Look What you Did.... You Little Jerk!

Yeah, I'm a jerk! I feel absolutely horrible! My husband got a call this morning saying that the State of Utah doesn't want to let him practice financial advising/investing/planning or anything. He looked at me and said "This may be the end of my career." He had tears in his eyes although he didn't cry (unless he did while he was in the shower - or while I was in the shower) - I know he is frustrated and feels like a failure!

I feel bad because here I am complaining about how he's home and I can't get anything done - and my poor husband's career may have just come to an end. Boy did I have to eat some humble pie this morning - and even though I really like pie - this one didn't taste very good.

I'm sorry honey - I love you and I will be as supportive as possible - and I won't complain anymore! Promise!

No comments: