Monday, August 23, 2010

Bring on the Fall

I love the Fall... and usually, with that, I love the new school year (it's my second year teaching at UVU) and all that comes with it. I have several favorite things about fall! In no particular order:

1. School Shopping! I LOVE buying new notebooks, pens, highlighters, index cards, etc. I love trying to figure out how I'm going to organize everything for the semester... I LOVE it!

2. The Clothes! I LOVE wearing sweaters! My favorite outfit? T-shirt, Jeans, Flip-Flops, and a sweater... or sweatshirt... I'm not too picky about it! I seriously love it!

3. The Leaves! I LOVE watching the leaves change... They're beautiful! I love walking on crunchy leaves! I love not having trees so we don't have to rake - but I love watching everyone else rake their leaves, and seeing little kids play in them!

4. The Smells! I LOVE the smell of fall! I don't know what it is about the crisp chilly air - but I LOVE it! Bath and Body Works has a whole fall line of soaps and wallflowers... yum! My faves? Leaves and the Cinnamon Pumpkin or something. So warm and cozy smelling!

5. The Flavors! Pumpkin anything - and Carmel Apple Spice from Starbucks - enough said!

*** Yes, I am well aware it's not quite fall yet! But the crazy weather the past couple of days has made me REALLY excited for fall! ***

No comments: