Tuesday, July 19, 2011

#4 Organize my Scrapbook Stuff

BEFORE:
AFTER:





Yes, my scrapbook stuff was in Chaos! I typically can't handle that big of a mess - but it's in the office and I don't ever go in there as often now and I didn't know what I was going to do with all of the stuff. When I changed jobs in May, I ended up having a giant 4 drawer filing cabinet that was sitting empty! I couldn't let it go to waste now could I?

I spent about three hours going through all of my scrapbook stuff and putting them in organized fashion - into my filing cabinet. I wish the drawers were deeper because my 12x12 paper doesn't stand up, and has to lay down instead. Which might be good since it takes up the ENTIRE top drawer (and that's after I put into recycling 2 entire kitchen size garbage bags full of paper)! The second drawer is all card stuff and scissors. The third drawer is full of embellishments - think ribbon, flowers, stickers, die cuts, stamps, brads, charms, etc. The bottom drawer has my cricuit and cartridges as well as my glue dots and stuff.

As I was organizing and cleaning it Travis asked me, "In all seriousness honey, are you really going to use all of that stuff? Do you really think you'll get into scrapbooking like you used to?" I told him I want to - we will just see! :) Yay for scrapbook stuff!

No comments: