Tuesday, February 24, 2009

18 days and counting...

I can't believe it has gone by so fast! We are a mere 18 days away from being married and I'm so excited. I'm feeling a little stressed because I have so much work and homework to do before the wedding. Luckily T is a great guy and is completely supportive of me and encouraging of me! Love that boy!

Everything for the wedding is done! We met with the Reception Center on Friday night, the Caterer on Saturday morning and the Florist on Saturday afternoon. It's a good thing T is so organized or I may have put everything off until I absolutely HAD to address it.

I'm so excited to get married and to be able to spend the rest of my life with T. He is so amazing and I love him so much! I can't wait to share that day with my friends and family! Yay for March 14th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Jenny, I'm so excited for you! "T" is a great guy and IS a great addition to the family.
P.S. Thanks for the gift card!!