Tuesday, September 7, 2010

30 before 30

I've decided since I'm turning the big 3-0 next year, that I should make a list of things I'd like to do before I'm thirty... Here goes nothing (and in no particular order)...

1. Plant flowers in my front flower bed
2. Read 30 #1 New York Times Bestsellers
3. Go on a REAL vacation with my husband - or at least have one solidly planned(St. George does NOT count)
4. Organize my scrapbook stuff - more of a chore than it sounds
5. Use my Clinical License
6. Start a Family (I feel like i'm setting myself up to fail here...)
7. Lose an undisclosed but very specific amount of weight
8. Explore new interests
9. Re-decorate (or at least re-paint) one room in my house
10. Take more pictures
11. Actually USE some of my scrapbook stuff
12. Learn to De-Stress my life
13. Do something Physically Adventurous/Difficult
14. Decrease my debt - Increase my savings (student loans why must you haunt me)
15. Clean out my Car - and keep it clean for a week! (TRUNK INCLUDED)
16. Host a dinner with some friends - cook the entire thing!
17. Throw a themed party... maybe a Glee Season Premiere Party... Hmm what do you think?
18. Give more to charity than I really should or really can afford
19. Sign all of the books that I read (in case I pass them on - you know?!)
20. Volunteer
21. Take my parents out for a really nice dinner
22. Take my in-laws out for a really nice dinner (is that cheating?)
23. Surprise my husband - not sure with what... but I'm no good at surprises
24. Blog more often - it is a record of life after all
25. Reunite with an old friend (or two)
26. Spend more time with family, friends, and loved ones
27. Be able to look at my finances without feeling like I need to throw up. (they aren't bad - it just makes me sick to think about a car payment, mortgage, student loans, utilities, etc.)
28. Take another class or two... Doesn't matter in what... just another class
29. Get a passport
30. Forgive those who have hurt me...

I'll keep you posted on what happens! Whew!

3 comments:

Kim said...

You are so awesome and inspire me to try new things as well. I like your goals becasue they all seem realistic, I set goals every year and even daily goals, but they are often unrealistic.

I will help with #13, I want to learn and try rollerblading.

Heather said...

I'd love to help u organize and use your scrapbook stuff if you need some motivation.
plus then I might get to see you

Aiping Wang said...

Thanks for this information.