Saturday, September 25, 2010

Story of my Life...


Stress... Yep, it is the story of my life! For some reason - I feel overly stressed recently! I am more emotional than ever! I get angry at the littlest things... It is so unlike me! Yet, I feel like it defines me right now. In nearly every aspect of my life - I am experiencing stress! It is wearing on me emotionally and physically and I feel like I have no control! I'm trying to find a new job - I still love my current job, but I am not able to get out of it what I want anymore. I want to finish my clinical hours for my license - and I can't do that at my current job. Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time finding a job - which is stressing me out! At my current job - my clients are going crazy, which is stressing me out! I feel like I'm doing things to help OTHER people have an easier job (or keep their job) and it's pretty overwhelming - and overly demanding at times! I'm trying to decide if I should go back to school - and that's stressing me out! My husband talked to me about our finances the other day and that ALWAYS stresses me out! It doesn't matter how much or how little money we have, it stresses me out. Currently, we are on the little side and his reaction to our financial situation stresses me out too! We have been trying to get pregnant, well, since we got married (don't judge us - we are getting old)... and can't do it on our own. We need to see someone - but that is kind of overwhelming and stressful too and I just have NO idea where to start. Besides, all of that will cost money - and well, it's not like we have an excess of that lying around. Do you see a pattern here?! I can't really handle this stress... I just don't know how to get rid of it! Until then, I live with headaches, heartburn, tension, stress, and anxiety... Aaah... the life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need to go on a little weekend get-a-way. Even if it is only to Park City or somewhere you anc Travis can relax and have some fun!