Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I. Am. A. Moron!

Yes, a complete moron! Around mid-September (Okay, the 15th to be exact) I applied for a job with a provider agency that serves people with disabilities - as a therapist. It is my dream job! I could use my license, be a therapist, and still work with the population that I love! So, I emailed them my resume as requested. A few days later I emailed them again to make sure they got it and inquire about interview times and I received no response. Well, after a couple of weeks I decided that I wasn't going to worry about it - I wasn't being considered so i didn't need to worry about it.

I hadn't checked that email address since the very beginning of October - until today... and what do I see? An email on the 6th of October asking for an interview on the 13th or 14th of this month. Yup, last week! I was MORTIFIED! I wanted to cry! I still want to cry... I didn't check my email, thus I didn't get an interview! I am so devistated! Ugh... I don't even know what to do... I emailed the lady back, and will call this afternoon to just apologize again... Wow, i'm an idiot!

No comments: