Thursday, October 21, 2010

Let there be Light!

A brake light that is! On Tuesday morning after I filled up for gas at 7:00 am - I got in my car, turned it on and suddenly a bright red light turned on... My brake light went out. Oye! I was instantly crabby - I hate having car problems and I'm not mechanically inclined at all! So, that evening after I taught my night class I went to my parents house and talked with my dad. I told him my problem and asked for his help. Since I didn't have any bulbs with me - He showed me how to gain access to my brake light and how to change the bulb. He told me someone at Checker or Auto Zone would likely do it for me if they weren't busy. So I decided to check it out...

I went to Checker today and unfortunately it was REALLY busy! I asked about the brake light, a lady grabbed the bulb I needed, rang me up, and off I went. I went home and figured it couldn't be that hard right?! So I tried... And it only took my 5 minutes!

Before...... And After.......

I am SO proud of myself!

No comments: