Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SHARK ATTACK!

If you know me well at all, you know that I am afraid of sharks! Yes - I know we live in Utah - that doesn't mean that I can't be afraid of them! This fear started when I was 17 and went fishing in the Pacific... I caught a dog shark that tried to eat me... Obviously my fear is not ridiculous! On the other hand - Travis thinks it's HILARIOUS that I'm afraid of sharks since we do live in Utah. I know it's a little ridiculous - and my good friend Bethany has decided to give me some exposure therapy to help rid me of my fear... until then, my dear husband decided to send me this cute little picture to show me that my fear is completely irrational! Yeah, if I decided NEVER to leave Utah, and NEVER to go to a beach... Not likely - remember the Dominican Republic? I still want to go! They have a snorkeling excursion with sharks... Not sure that I'm daring enough to do that... we will see! Enjoy my shark attack info! I'm sure you'll find it as entertaining as I did! :)

No comments: