Thursday, November 18, 2010

# 8 Explore New Interests

Since I've been married I have learned that I actually like to cook. I enjoy cooking dinner - and Travis and I especially love cooking together. (although, usually i'm doing the cutting and chopping while he actually cooks) Well, I have always wanted to be able to make delicious goodies - so I decided to try my hand at baking... I think it was pretty successful! Here are some of the yummy things I have been making lately!

Yellow and Chocolate Cake Bites

Pumpkin White Chocolate Chunk and Candied Ginger Blondies

Apple cider spiced donut holes

Gooey Pumpkin Butterscotch Brownies

Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake (gingersnap pecan crust)

Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites

Snickerdoodle Cake

Seriously - How did I never try baking before? I'm really loving it! And these are all essentially from scratch! I've also made some banana bread - but it wasn't really that impressive so I didn't take any pictures of them. I'm not sure what I want to try baking next.... any suggestions?


No comments: