Wednesday, December 15, 2010

# 26 Spend more time with family, friends, and loved ones

This has probably been one of my favorite goals! I spend a lot of time with my husband, and with my little brother Spencer (who until recently lived with Travis and I). I see my mom and sisters at school a couple of times per week - and usually see my dad at least once per week. So, Who is left out you may ask? Brian, Sarah, Austin and Conner! We can't forget about them! Well, I was lucky enough to accomplish this goal in the month of November! Sarah went to Australia for 3 weeks with her father, and since Brian needed to work - the little boys came up to Utah for pretty much the entire month of November! It was AWESOME! We all rearranged our schedules to help care for the boys - and I was lucky enough to get to spend every Friday with the boys! I made arrangements with a good friend of mine - to have play dates each Friday so that the boys could have kids to play with and so that Aunt Jenny wouldn't go crazy not being able to talk to anyone all day on Fridays!

November 5th - Austin and Conner and I went with Bethany, Isabelle, and Lucy to the Discovery Children's Museum at the Gateway. I had never been there before - and boy was it fun! The kids had SO much fun playing - I kept asking Austin if he needed to go potty and he kept saying "No Jenny, I need to play!" Here are a few pics of the boys at the museum.

Conner sleeping - by the end of the day he was exhausted!

Austin playing in the ball room - he LOVED the balls!

Conner in the baby play area - isn't he cute?!

Austin using a crane to move blocks to "build things"

Austin, Isabelle, Conner, and Lucy

On November 12th our friends couldn't play - so we went to the Mall and played in the play land with Aunt Shayla and Aunt Melissa! They had SO much fun! Both boys were so tired! I didn't take any pictures because it was just the mall play place - nothing too exciting :)

On November 19th the boys and I went to the Incredible Pizza Company and met Bethany, Isabelle, and Jackson for some food and fun! We had such a great time there! I didn't get a ton of pictures because Conner was pretty crabby and clingy. I got a few of the kids though with their face paints and Austin in a little car ride... I'll get some from Bethany and add them another time!

Austin riding a car - his reward for going down the slide like a big boy!

Austin with his Dragon, Isabelle the snow princess, and Jackson the dragon boy.

Austin with the dragon on his arm. He was SO proud of it!

I love these little boys so much and miss them terribly! I'm sad they live so far away - I hope they decide to move back here! I'd love to keep playing with them! I miss you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love this post. The other day my brothers girlfriend came over and was playing with Austin and he saw her tatoo...He was telling her that he use to have a dragon tatoo, but it was gone now!
Your the BEST AUNT EVER!!