Wednesday, February 9, 2011

# 17 - Throw a Themed Party

Is Christmas a theme? I believe so! Travis and I put on Christmas dinner for both of our families in our home. It was such a hit - I was really surprised! It took a TON of work - but turned out amazingly well! Here is what our tables looked like... Yes, I made the treats in the baggies with the help of Travis' niece and nephew.


This is the table in the kitchen... My parents and Travis's parents sat there


This is the rest of our living room. We had 15 people at our house for dinner - I was surprised everyone fit - but they did and it seriously went so much better than I thought it would have!


Our first attempt at homemade stuffing - as well as Turkey!

Such a beautiful bird! Perfectly moist! Notice all of the crockpots? It was crockpot-a-palooza at our house on Christmas! But it was such a perfect way to make sure everything stayed warm! I think we may do this again next year... We will see! :)


No comments: