Wednesday, February 9, 2011

# 22 - Take my in-laws our for a nice dinner

Travis and I spent a few days at the end of January in St. George with his parents. We went down for business more than pleasure. I have 4 clients down south and had some meetings to do down there. Travis and his business partner held a seminar for some of Travis's parent's friends and were able to conduct some business down there as well!

Well, we decided to take Travis's parents out for a nice dinner! Now, I know that a "Nice" dinner is relative... Travis's parents are on the Atkins diet and can only eat meat and veggies - his dad loves to eat at a Brazilian steakhouse up here called Tucanos - so we figured we would take them for their first experience at a Japanese Steakhouse - and took them to a place called Samurai 21 - it's just like Teppanyaki. Boy did they love it! It was perfect for their dietary restrictions - and in their eyes it qualifies as a "nice" dinner. I think it was a nice dinner. Travis's dad spent a good chunk of the dinner time harassing the little boy at the table with us with hair like Justin Bieber - boy does Bob think he's funny!

It was nice to be able to take them out for a nice dinner and to be able to spend time with them without other family members around. I'm really excited to do this with my parents next!

No comments: