Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Long Time...

I know it has been a long time since I have blogged - and for the one or two of you that actually read this - sorry... Things have been crazy - I've been trying to find a new job and have not been successful so far. I did have another round of interviews at one place - and then they hired someone with a PhD. I know I shouldn't be discouraged - but this is the second time in 8 months that I have actually gotten an interview - from the dozens of resumes and applications I have sent out... only to lose a job (after 2 - 3 stellar interviews) to someone who is WAY overqualified. It's so frustrating - but as Travis keeps telling me - it's just a sign that the economy hasn't quite recovered yet. In other news - I have accomplished several of my goals and am working diligently on others. I am really excited and feel really good about it! It's Audit time at work... which also explains my long absence - I'm just waiting to see what happens next with my files... maybe I'll get fired and just collect unemployment for a while. We will see :)

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Jen, I love you. I am so happy for you. You are the bestest ever.

Kim said...

I ditto what Vicki said. I read your blog!! I always enjoy seeing what you have to say!!! Good things will come.