I was recently told by a friend that I don't keep up with my blog... and she's right. I'm trying more now - but my life isn't very interesting, so you end up listening to my rants and raves instead :)
I'm slightly frustrated by a few things.... I think I'll make a brief list and let it be.
1. Finding out that people you once respected are nothing but self-absorbed, shallow, and immature.
2. Work - I am having trouble being motivated to deal with all the crap I have to do....
3. School - For the same reason I'm frustrated with Work.
4. People who invite everyone and their dog to their bridal/baby showers. My good friend Melly invited 22 - what a great sensible number! Who honestly invites 70-90???
5. Balancing my checkbook - yes, I have a great financial planner and I'm saving money and paying down debt, it just means that I don't have as much money left to do whatever I want with. Who knows when I'll be able to buy another purse!
So, life isn't very interesting right now - but I guess it could be worse! At least I'm happy and healthy right?! :)