Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Turkey and Kurt

I just realized I never blogged about Thanksgiving! Oops! I guess I should do that! Here's the readers digest version:

I spent Thanksgiving with T and his family in St. George. It was really nice! We drove out with the dog and spent an hour or two with his parents before his sister and her family arrived. We spent the week watching videos, playing games, playing the wii, eating (it was thanksgiving obviously), and just spending time together. The kids went swimming in the back yard, the boys put together a bbq grill, and the girls went to look at model homes. T even made sure I had some time to get some homework done (what a guy!).

I have to say that I really loved spending 5 ish days with T. I was really spoiled and saw him almost every minute of every day - and enjoyed it all. He is such a wonderful guy! His family is great too! His sister and her family are really nice and I love his niece and nephew! His parents are great too - his mom is so nice, and his dad is hilarious! It was such a nice and relaxing week! The worst part was when it ended because now we had to go back to regular life - living separately, working all day, seeing each other in the evenings if possible. It wasn't something I was looking forward to at all! But we make the best of it! :)

On another note - I went and saw Kurt Bestor last night in concert. I loved it! In my opinion, it was much better than the Forgotten Carols this year! It wasn't as contrived, and it was just really relaxing. It also helped that we had AMAZING seats! My mom and I loved it - she loved it more though because she is secretly in love with Kurt Bestor... I guess it's not a secret now! ;) In any case - I love this time of year - it's so nice and relaxing! And hopefully in taking some time off this month I'll get to spend more time with T... :) Happy Holidays!

No comments: