Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Funk... And not the good kind...

I'm in a funk... I'm not quite sure why, or really what's going on - but I'm in a funk and I can't seem to shake it. I'm stressed, frustrated, tired, frustrated... did I mention frustrated? Things that normally wouldn't bother me - are bugging me. I'm more irritable lately - and I have no idea why. And NO we aren't pregnant... believe me, I wish... but not for a while, if ever. Maybe i'm inside my head too much?! Maybe I need a vacation? Whatever it is - I just need something to kick the funk... and for some reason my Mt Dew just isn't doing it for me. Suggestions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will ship the boys to you! ;)

April and Rick said...

I get in funks all the time :). Mini road trips are always a great help, or going to a movie on a weeknight, or I love surprising my friends with flowers... it sounds wierd but it always cheers me up! Hope you feel better!

Letherton said...

cute blog

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.

Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Hi,
Have you figured out a way to get out of your funk yet? I always struggle during the winter months when it is dark and we have inversion gray days. Since you asked, here are a few things that I do.
1. Do something for someone else. I know it's stupid and cliche', but it does really work.
2. I take a class of some kind--anything that makes me move--yoga, murray rec center has a ton of one time classes you can try.
3. Cook my favorite dinner.
4. Read a good book.
5. Start a home improvement project--a simple one. Last winter I re-deocorated and updated some of my wall decorations.

Hope this helps.