Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

Yay for my little bro! His band took first place in the multi-region battle of the bands! Crazy right!? It's exciting though! I'm happy for him! My next assignment as Cobet Fanclub co-president and official band scrapbooker is to make t-shirts for State Battle of the Bands (March 15th at 7:00 p.m. at Highland High School - shameless plug I know)! It should be a good time! The funniest part - they won $125.00 as part of their first place schtuff - and what are they going to do with it??? Buy a mini-fridge for their practice room! I about died laughing! And how did they want to celebrate after their big win? By having frosties from Wendy's of course! Silly Silly boys!

In other news - my dad gets his alzheimers test results on Thursday - and I'm not really looking forward to that! No, not at all! I guess it will be good to just know either way - it's just more stress to throw into the mix!

Work is killing me - what is up with all of these audits? Seriously! I'm over it! Except some of my files are not in tip-top shape! It's one of those things where I've got all the important stuff but have forgotten one or two small things... Damn those small things! So i'll work this weekend to fix the small things. Because we've been given an extra scare at work - "The Feds can call at any time and ask for your files and you have to give it to them right away." If that doesn't put the fear of a payback in your heart - nothing will!

My social life is not so social! Really I mean, who has time for that crap anyway? Not me! I kind of feel a little withdrawn... Not that I don't want to be social - but I don't want to be social. I know that doesn't make sense. I want to be social - I just don't have the energy for it right now. It's all I can do to drag myself out of bed in time to get to work, school, practicum, church, etc. Although it's a bit easier on Sunday's because Church doesn't start until 11. Besides - the friend I got into an argument with - haven't seen her for over a month. And here's the thing - I invited her to my brothers show on Saturday night and she tells me she has to work late and can't go... Why the lies??? She got off work at 3... She was just watching her nephew - and I can totally see why she'd rather do that - it's cool - but seriously... why lie???? It annoys me!

Other than that and the crazy crap that's been happening at my house - I'm pretty sure after this semester I'm going to have an emotional breakdown! Seriously! Breakdown! And then I'll start summer semester classes! Gosh I need a vacation!

No comments: