Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ten Crazy Things....

So Melissa tagged me... Oh lucky me! The interesting thing is this... How do I narrow an extremely long list into 10 things? I dunno. We'll see how it goes.

1. I hate hair! Any and all kind of hair! I think it's gross. I hate when it falls out, I hate cleaning out my brush, I hate combing my hair... I just hate hair - it really grosses me out! I had a mission companion who knew this and tortured me with her hair... sick sick woman!

2. I have a weird knack for finding new candies. No, I do not troll the candy aisle looking for new chocolatey goodness - it just finds me! Some of the more recent finds.... New York Cheesecake Kisses, Trio Kisses, Cherry 3 Musketeers. None of them my absolute favorite - but still quite tasty!

3. I HATE FEET! This should actually be number ONE on my list - but it just didn't happen that way. I don't like touching them and I don't like mine being touched - other than the occasional pedicure! Feet make me want to barf!

4. When I shower I have to do things in a certain order - get wet, wash my face, wash my hair, shave, condition my hair, wash my body ... the end. If I do it out of order - I have to start over again! Can we say OCD?

5. I love flipflops! I have probably 15 pair - but only wear one or two of them! The bad thing is they aren't very foot phobia friendly - plus they don't exactly make your feet smell like roses! So - this year, I'm trying the croc flipflops!

6. I have a gift disorder - not like the Christmas Gift Disorder my sister Melissa has - a different type. I don't like waiting to see you open your gifts. I want you to open it right away! I don't want to wait! In fact - it almost physically pains me to wait! Just open the gift already!

7. I cry when I watch the LDS Church commercials - Family, isn't it about... time?! Yep, every single time - I cry! But I love them!

8. I secretly wish I was a backup singer on American Idol! Love that show! Love it Love it Love it! And as a young girl I wanted to be a backup singer for Barry Manilow - well, my sights have been set higher - American Idol - I'd be a great backup singer!

9. I love to sing in my car - and I'm really good too! Well, I'm really good in my car! I'm the person you laugh at during the morning commute who is totally into the song on the radio. Yes, you can hear me singing - and yes, I usually realize it - but obviously I don't care!

10. I don't have a poker face. If I'm annoyed - you can tell. If I'm happy - you can tell. If I have to pee - you can tell. Wait, maybe not that last one - but really - I have a hard time hiding my emotions! Shakira's hips don't lie - and my face doesn't! See why I don't gamble!!!

Well, now that you've had your fill of my crazyness.... it's time to tag - YOU! Melly, Les, Chels, and Lisa.... get on it ladies!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Jenny! I love your 10 things! I too, cry at the LDS commercials. and feet are pretty gross...