Wednesday, December 23, 2009

one year later...

One year ago - today - Travis asked me to marry him. Oh how I love him - he's such a wonderful guy! I was so surprised and so happy - and I haven't stopped smiling since! It's hard to believe it has been one year since he proposed.... Time sure flies when you're having fun - or is it when you're busy?! Either way - time has flown and I am happier than ever!

Today we decided to do things about the same as we did last year. We are both working a little bit (not by choice mind you - we both had meetings get scheduled that we can't miss) and then will meet at home to exchange Christmas gifts and then go out to dinner since we didn't get to last year! I'm excited to give Travis his Christmas gifts even though he has technically already gotten them. I'm not very good at keeping presents a secret! In fact, I'm horrible! Travis' Christmas list hadn't been up for even a week when I went out and bought his gift, and within days had already given it to him! It's a good thing he knows me so well - someone else could get frustrated by my inability to keep such important secrets :) I'm excited for our own gift exchange today - I got him a small gift to unwrap since he has already unwrapped and used his PS3! Is it bad that I'm excited for my gift too? Travis is really thoughtful and I am almost positive I saw a package come from Coach a couple of weeks ago - I guess we will see!

I love you Travis - I'm so happy that you asked me to marry you! You're amazing and I love being able to spend the rest of my life with you!

No comments: