Tuesday, December 22, 2009

An Update...

Well, we went to Travis' parents house on Sunday for his nephews birthday - and it was surprisingly calm and normal. His parents were actually kind of nice and I enjoyed myself. I really like our nephew and wanted to celebrate with him I just wasn't sure I could keep my mouth shut if his parents were rude again... luckily nothing happened. I think they are trying to reach out to Travis in their own way although he is somewhat resistant - I don't blame him - I'm SUPER resistant. Part of me wants to forgive and forget and part of me wants to scream at them. Travis is seeming a little happier but I think it's fake - he knows I'm worried about him and is trying to be all brave for me. He's such a great guy - he deserves a wonderful Christmas... too bad he opened his presents by the end of September... I know, I can't keep a secret!!! Oh well, he at least gets a little present to open even though it's nothing spectacular! :) Love that boy!

No comments: