Saturday, November 1, 2014

Thankful Day 1

I'm  going to try and say one thing I'm thankful for every day this month. I think it will help me keep things in perspective.

Today, I'm thankful for my husband Travis! Today is our 6 year first date anniversary. 6 years ago we went on our first date - after knowing each other for a few months. We knew there was a connection and we enjoyed each other's company- we just needed to see if there were any sparks... Obviously there were!

Travis is an amazing man! He works so hard! He is amazingly supportive of everything I do and everything I want or need. I decided I needed to change jobs and even though it would mean a $10k decrease in pay, he was supportive of me doing what I wanted. 

Travis loves our son! He is an amazing father! He changes diapers, makes and cleans bottles, does laundry, plays with him, and snuggles him. And lincoln loves him! 

Travis is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I can't imagine my life without him and I am always amazed at the way things fell into place to put in in my life! 

Travis, I am SO thankful for you and love you more than you can ever imagine!

No comments: