Monday, November 24, 2008

Gratitude Day # 5

Today I am thankful for...

1. My cell phone. Yes, some call it my Crackberry... but I love it! If I lost it, I'm pretty sure I would go crazy! I wouldn't know anyones phone numbers. How would I get ahold of people!? Plus, I am slightly addicted to texting! It's easier to get a quick question answered. I know that some people text at inappropriate times (I am occasionally guilty) but it keeps me in touch.

2. Holidays. I love the holidays! I love spending time with family and friends! I think this time of year people are different. I know that I try harder to think of others first and make sure that the people I love and care about are taken care of and have everything they need and want in life. I think people in general, are trying to be better this time of year. I think that may be the holiday feeling that we get.

3. T. Go ahead and laugh and make cheesy remarks about being thankful for him - but I am thankful for him for lots of reasons! I'm thankful for the way he makes me feel. I'm thankful for the wonderful things he says to me. I'm thankful for the way he looks at me and the way he sees me. I'm thankful that he likes my family and that they like him! Most of all, I'm thankful for the person he makes me want to be!

No comments: