Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Year in Review

It's hard to believe it's 2013 already!  2012 was a decent year for us. We made several trips to St. George to visit Travis' parents, as well as some of his clients.  We went to Vegas a couple of times. Visited family in Portland and Tucson, and had family come visit us.

Travis continues to enjoy being his own boss at Dream It Financial. He and his business partner have been working on building their client book, and are looking forward to growing more in the next few years. Travis is obsessed with board games, and now has so many that I can't even name half of them. He loves playing games and spends a lot of time researching games on his favorite website - boardgamegeek.com 

I have been working as a Behavior Analyst for Chrysalis for almost 2 years now, and I really enjoy it. About two weeks ago I finished the last of my Behavior Analysis Classes with the Florida Institute of Technology.  I am now preparing to take the board exam in May - wish me luck!  I haven't had much time to participate in many hobbies because of school and work - but I'm hopeful that this year will allow me some time to read, scrapbook, and find some other hobbies.

This year, is promising to be a great year!  We have a couple of trips planned - St. George, Vegas, Cour d'alene, and hopefully NYC! We will attempt IVF again this spring (hopefully it works and we don't have to try again), and hopefully be expecting! I am hopeful that 2013 will be our year!


No comments: