Wednesday, January 16, 2013

September 6, 2012



I started my period today – and boy am I excited!  I never thought I would be excited to start my period, usually I dread it – but in this case, I’m really excited!  I called the doctors office and let my nurse know I had started.  She set up an appointment for me tomorrow morning for my first set of blood work and an ultrasound!  I’m so excited!  I will meet with a nurse tomorrow morning and she will tell me about my dosing for injections that will start tomorrow!  It’s so exciting!

I also received my giant box of medications today!  It’s an 8 lb. box – what does that tell you?!  I had to review it and unpack it and boy will I look like a druggie!  I’ve got all kinds of vials and needles and syringes.  Whew!  I will be starting the shots tomorrow evening after I talk with the nurse!  Wish me luck!  It will mean 2 injections a day for a little while.

No comments: