Wednesday, January 16, 2013

September 2, 2012



Yesterday was a big day for me. We took the IVF class in the morning which was really informational. There were about 6 couples there. We all will be doing IVF eventually.  Travis and I are so excited!  We learned more about the process.  What it will look like, how long it might take, how to mix medication, and how to give yourself or your partner injections.

That last part was important especially because I was going to be starting the blood thinner injections that day.  I went home ready to take on the world of self-administered injections.

So, last night, I gave myself my first injection.  It wasn’t as big of a deal as I had originally thought it would be! I was pretty happy about that!  It didn’t even hurt as bad as I thought it would!  Whew!

No comments: