Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hoping for the best

I haven't "officially blogged" in almost one year. I have however, written several posts and saved them because I wasn't sure if I wanted to post them or not. I think I am in a place, where I want to. I am realistic in the fact that my blog is maybe read by one or two people - and since it's been so long I'm sure people have stopped looking - and I'm okay with that. I know the intended purpose behind a blog is to have people read it, but for me - right now, I just want to put something out into the universe and hope something good comes back to me. So, as you see the excessive amount of "posts" coming - know they are dated for the day I wrote them and while it's been a few months, the feelings are still fresh. The wounds are still tender. I am still broken. But I'm hoping for the best.

No comments: