Saturday, October 19, 2013

I think...

...I may have just felt movement for the first time! I can't be entirely sure because I've never felt it before - but I've never felt this before. 

I spent the morning painting his bedroom and laid down afterward to take a breather because my belly was starting to hurt - when all of a sudden I felt three little flicks on the left side of my belly. It surprised me because I have never had that feeling before. It has happened a few times since then as well! 

I'm pretty positive it's him and maybe he's telling me to stop squishing him while I paint. I'm so excited!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Doty said...

Feeling them move around is the BEST feeling ever....Until you are about to pop and there is no more room for them to move except for into your ribs....UGH!
Yay! I'm all too excited for you! :)