Friday, October 18, 2013

July 18, 2013



It’s been several days since I last blogged – but things have been really good. I have my early OB appointment scheduled for Monday the 22nd. At that time I’ll have an Ultrasound – although there will not be a heartbeat yet – there will be a gestational sac. I guess that’s what we are looking for although I’m not exactly sure. But at that appointment, I will know how long to take the Crinone for (I will probably be taking it until I am between 10-11 weeks pregnant), and then figure out when to call Dr. Porter, although I’ll need to see him sooner rather than later since I only have 22 days of my blood thinner left.  

I haven’t had too many symptoms aside from extremely sore boobs, being exhausted, and some serious heartburn! Oh, and some weird cramping/stabbing pains pretty similar to cramps. I downloaded 4 pregnancy apps to see what they say each day – and have done some research about the cramps and stabby pain and saw that it is likely due to the fact that my Uterus is already growing. So crazy! Two of them have different opinions regarding the size of my baby at this point – one says the size of an apple or orange seed. The other says the size of a sweet pea.  It’s interesting that they have differing opinions even with the same information. Oh well. In any case, I’m extremely excited and nervous for this whole experience! 

We have some friends who know we were doing IVF. We are just telling them we aren’t ready to talk about the experience yet. It’s hard though because I really want to tell everyone because I’m so excited!

No comments: