Friday, October 18, 2013

June 24, 2013



Today is Monday, and according to the tentative calendar I received at RCC, the target date for my egg retrieval. Since I’m typing right now and not lying in bed with a heating pad on my sore lady parts – it’s safe to assume that did not happen today. 

However, tonight is the big night – the Trigger night!  That means, on Wednesday (only 2 days behind schedule) I will go in to the office for my egg retrieval! I am SO excited! This morning during my ultra sound the doctor said that my ovaries had gotten huge and there were TONS of follicles with 5 that were over the 18 mark. In addition to that, I have a double four leaf clover on my left ovary. The doctor I saw said he is convinced it means double good luck! I told him I would go with that as well!

It’s amazing how good I am at looking at the ultra sound picture, and picking out my uterus and ovaries. Man, those follicles sure got huge really quickly! There were bunches of them too – I’m hoping for a dozen again, but we will see! 

Until then, I’m trying to relax and stay positive! 

No comments: