Friday, October 18, 2013

June 17, 2013



Today I had my second ultra sound appointment. Wahoo! The doctor told me that the cyst on my ovary was producing some hormones, but that they had determined as long as the hormone level was under 50, they would proceed with the IVF cycle – my hormone level happened to be 49.9  Wow right?! You can’t get any closer than that!  I’m so glad I didn’t have to wait though.

My body seems to be trucking along just fine. Nothing exciting yet although there are about 19 follicles on my right ovary and about 8 or 9 on the other, so that’s good. They aren’t big yet, so we just keep going along with the plan.  5 vials in the am, and 5 in the pm.

AM meds...  5 vials of Bravelle, Saline, plus 1 syringe of Ganirellix

PM Meds... 5 vials of Bravelle, low dose HCG, plus Lovenox (blood thinner) and a million pills!

No comments: